Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 25 October 2016

oh my english....ohhhh my house!

Hai...


Well, as my entry title Bahasa Inggeris it didn't mean that here i am teaching an english subject.
Just trying to write in english. Since being so long not writing ....

Never mind if it upside down or what so ever...hihi. im a village girl. we used to talk and write in kampung style. Beside, there is no wrong or right in here. As for me, everything is just right.
This year had been a great year for some part and some other part still not working as i planned.
I've try my best to make it happen to reality, but it seem not yet to happen.
My dream house!!
yes...its all about my dream house.
Still not yet start and got so much things that make it so hard accomplish by this year.
Its about money, time and responsibilities. i cant take charge for everything, im working and need to concentrate in here.
hope that he can make it, hope that he put an effort on it. and hope that he try to figure out how to make it really happen.
Sometime he must take fully responsibilities to what he said. im not blaming him for what happen now, i just want him to understand and really take this responsibilities as he know how he should.

No matter what excuse, he has to settle it and never pretend like nothing happen if thing not going well.
He should be the one to encourage me on this situation for every time im feeling down. He should be the one to show more eager than me because he is the man. should be strong than me.
What else should i hope from him, other than just for this dream to be settle and make it really happen as soon as possible.
Because at this point, i just cant wait for any longer. its hurt me so much, its down me almost every moment when i think about my life. like, now im having a miserable life. being a nomad person. go here and there, slept here and there, cook just at any kitchen as i can, mess in where ever i stay and list go on.


LOVE,
Mcdaa

No comments:

Post a Comment